Sunday, February 27, 2011

So, plans changed.

Plans changed recently to make the quit day today.  I didn't feel well prepared for Friday and wasn't in any condition to quit. I feel much better about it today and it seems to be going well.  I'm sick and will probably just sleep or relax all day and evaluate everything that I have to get ready for the baby. I'm 13 weeks pregnant today and the baby is 3 inches long.  I can't wait to feel it move.  I'm not craving or anything yet, which is good since I usually smoke first thing in the morning.  I will be brutally honest and say that I have smoked one with my usual morning cup of coffee, but I normally smoke one before that one while the coffee is brewing. 

I'm working on a new project that will keep me busy for the next few days.  After three days, the nicotine is out of your system and then it's just a matter of breaking habit.  I'm hoping that I can keep this attitude going and that the next few days will fly by.  I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment